FB business manager account is one of the best digital marketing tools for boosting your small business. If you are using Facebook for your business promotion and marketing that means somehow you are using Facebook Business Manager. The FB business manager account keeps your FB business assets centralized, safe, and organized.
In this article, we will talk about the uses of the FB business manager account.
Let’s jump into the deep
What is FB Business Manager
As per the Facebook declaration, “Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps organize and manage your business. When you join Business Manager, coworkers can’t view your personal Facebook profile unless you approve their friend requests. Coworkers can only see your name, work email address, and the Pages and ad accounts you have access to”.
Basically, the FB business manager is a place where you can manage all of your Facebook pages, marketing, and advertising activities. You can also control multiple users’ access to additional resources like your Instagram account and product catalogs, etc. from the FB business manager. Let’s see some of its key functions:
- FB business manager helps to keep your business activities separate from your personal profile.
- It offers you to make ads, post, tracking ad report, messaging to the visitors, etc.
- FB business manager tool allows you to give vendors, partners, and agencies access to your pages and ads, without handing over ownership of the pages, accounts or any other assets.
How to Create FB Business Manager Account
Well, creating a FB business manager account is not very difficult. You just need a FB profile for creating an FB business manager account. One profile can create the highest 2 FB business manager account. Here are the steps to create a FB business manager account:
- Open your browser first
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/overview
- Click the button “Create Account” which is right side on the top
- Now enter your business account name, your name and business email
- Now click the button “submit”
Your FB business manager account has been created.
How to Use FB Business Manager Account
As you have already created an FB business manager account, now let’s see how to use this account:
If you have an FB page for doing business, add that page to your business manager account. You can also create a new FB page from the FB business manager account.
You will find both add page and create page options at your FB business manager account dashboard.
Now you should add your FB ad account here. By adding an FB ad account to your FB business manager account, you can run the paid campaign.
If you are a professional digital marketer or FB marketer, you can add your client’s FB pages and clients to your FB business manager account.
From the FB business manager account dashboard, you can also add the Instagram account, WhatsApp account, etc. to handle your FB business page management efficiently.
FB Business Manager Account can Boost Your Business
FB business manager is a Facebook tool that uses to organize and boost your FB pages. You can handle all your pages, paid campaigns, ad accounts, etc. considering groups, categories, regions, etc. from here.
In this way, FB business manager reduces your time and efforts that may you have to give more to your FB pages if you don’t use FB business manager account.
When you are using this tool to manage your FB pages, your coworkers and others can’t see all the profile information. In this way, the FB business manager helps to keep your profile private.
Pros and Cons of FB Business Manager Account
Like all other digital marketing tools FB business manager account also has some pros and cons. Now we will see the pros and cons of the FB business manager account.
Pros of FB Business Manager Account
Now let’s see the pros of an FB business manager account:
- Using FB business manager tool you can organize and handle many business pages, post, paid campaign and other activities centrally.
- You can do more work spending less time by using this tool
- FB business manager account is a great tool for digital marketing agencies and freelancer digital marketers as you can add your coworkers and clients to your business manager account.
- Many people can work at a time using this tool.
- You can use FB business manager account without login to your FB profile account.
- As it is a centralize tool, you can answer to anyone who is contacting you through your page messenger.
- Using this tool you can keep separate your business life from your personal life.
Cons of FB Business Manager Account
Here are some cons of the FB business manager account:
- Most of the people who are promoting their business using FB pages don’t know about FB business manager account.
- You can’t hide any business activities here to those whom you are adding to your business manager account.
- There guideline is not very easy to understand.
- For using FB business manager account, you need to be an expert.
FB Business Manager Support
Facebook provides all FB business manager users with a great business manager support center. Here you can find most of the problems’ solutions from their FAQ section. You can also search your question at their search bar. If you don’t find the solutions from the FAQ section, you can send messages about your problem. An authority person will review your messages and give you a proper solution. You can get all types of FB business manager support here.
The two tech giants Facebook and Google are providing business tools for promoting our business. Many of us are using these tools. Now let’s see the difference between FB business manager and Google my business
FB business manager Vs Google my business
|FB business manager||Google my business|
|It is a tool for organizing your businesses on Facebook.||It uses for promoting local business.|
|It can manage many FB business pages.||You can add many businesses to one address.|
|FB business manager doesn’t need your verified address.||Without address verification Google my business doesn’t work.|
|You can add your ad account and do paid campaign.||You can do paid campaign using Google AdWords.|
|The support system is good.||Difficult to understand.|
|It is not helpful for SMO or SEO||It is helpful for SEO|
|FB business manager account helps to promote your post and products.||Google my business is helpful for getting organic traffic.|
FB business manager account is very helpful for promoting small businesses. I hope this article will be helpful for you to use FB business manager.
It is a Facebook tool used for organizing your business centrally.
You can log in to FB business manager with your FB id.
Anyone can use FB business manager how to have a business page or want to do business at Facebook.
Just go to their support center.